Saturday, March 26, 2022

Family Memories

Good morning This month I have surprised myself, and probably all of my scrappy friends and have done a double layout for you. I have had these gorgous papers for a little while and have been slowly scrapping a friend's daughter's wedding photos.
Once I figured out where all my fussy cutting and photos were going I then added some stencilling using ST5035 Hearts stencil and some Prima Opal Magic Acrylic Paint.
I had in my Scrapmatts stash an older chipboard pack, CB5078 3D Ornaments 04 which I keep forgetting to do each Christmas. So have used one part of it cut in half on an end of each photo. It is simply painted with the Prima paint to tie in with the stencilling.
For the titles, I have used a couple of the words from CB6131 Assorted Words 32, and have used a purple chalk marker to colour them before attaching to each page with clear drying glue.
Thank you for spending time with me again, and I hope you have a fun scrappy weekend. Heather

2 comments:

  1. Wow a beautiful double layout.. so pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see double layouts and this is all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete