Monday, March 7, 2022

Welcome to March

 Hello again all my lovelies.

For this months creations I have, once again, used some gorgeous pics of my neighbors little girl, she is sooo cute. I seem to be on a bit of a baby kick at the moment so there will probably more layouts of her coming.

For this page I used the fantastic Hanging Jewels, which I inked brown then added buttons to the drops in shades to complement the colours in the pics. Around the pics I placed some sweet little shapes, pretty lace motifs and to tie it all together more lace across the top of the Hanging Jewels.



 

PRODUCTS USED

HANGING JEWELS 01 - CB5187




Next up is a pretty little baby card, there is a co-workers little girl due soon so a good chance to be ready. I used some more pieces from the Baby Girl 02. This time I inked the letter discs in pink and white ink. The cute little ladybird pin had to be in red but I left the rocking horse raw. A few of the Bling It On, Silver Sparkle, scattered across and White Lace flowers peeking out from the corners added the finishing touches.






5mm Silver Sparkle Acrylic Craft Gems



Well that is me for this month.
I hope that wherever you are you are safe (floods) and healthy (Covid).
Until next time.
Hugs and love.
Annette xx



3 comments:

  1. Oh such a sweet layout Annette, great idea using the buttons on the hanging Jewells chipboard, and cute card too..

    ReplyDelete