Wednesday, March 23, 2022

March Scrapping

 Hi everyone

Lisette here with a couple of layouts for March.  I was lucky enough to attend a Scrapbooking weekend last weekend with some fabulous girls.  Everyone, myself included, was just grateful to be away with wonderful women.  Some were super creative and some just fluffed around and didn't do much.  It didn't matter!

Here are a couple of layouts I created over the weekend.

The first one is for the Kraft+ challenge.  This one is to use frames. I love this photo.  Our cat walked straight up to me as I was taking some photos of him in the garden.




ST5004 Leaf Spray


CB4069 Ornate Frames 26


CB5100 Grass 02

CB6105 Assorted Words 23


CB1158 Butterflies 20

      


The next layout is one of my daughter in 2016.  After a hard year away she was saying good bye to Hobart.  She has grown into a strong young women.



ST9050 Hearts


CB4069 Ornate Frames 26


CB1159 Hearts 05


CB6112 Scrap Words 31


Once again, thank you for having a look at my layouts. I hope they have inspired you.

Until next time,

Happy Scrapping

Lisette xo


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colorful layouts Lisette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have done the backgrounds, really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete