Thursday, March 17, 2022

March Creations by Kim

 


Hello...hello!!!

Kim here with you today to share a couple of projects with you, all.

With all the chaos in the world at the moment I hope you are finding a little crafting time to unwind?

Today I wish to share with you a layout and also a card I started creating while at retreat in Neville.

First the layout...

[Always Beautiful]







Scrapmatts Products Used








The card I started way back in November, has changed quite a bit.
I decided to give it a vintage feel. 
I shared with the girls (and Andrew...lol) how to create a different effect with the chipboard, by wetting the chipboard and releasing the layers. Once dry I then added wax. This gives the chipboard a grungy feel. 
Here is the finished card







I do hope you have enjoyed looking over my March finished creations?
Be sure to stop by the 
Scrapmatts blog in a day or two to see more creations from the team.
Until Next Time
Happy Crafting 
&
Please keep safe!!!







2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful layout Kim and how amazing your card looks with the butterfly wings layered up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Kim and am totally in love with that butterfly.

    ReplyDelete