Saturday, May 7, 2022

BEACH DAYS

 Hello again all my lovelies.

Well here we are with another month gone and Autumn well and truly here.

So if you have been yearning for the warner weather I have a couple of beachy pages to give you something to remember about Summer.

First up is a friends cute little boy who was totally fascinated with this tiny little crab he found at the beach.

For this page I used two different stencils, a variety of beach themed chipboard, to add interest I added real sand to the page, under the boat and on some of the shell chippies. The use of dimensional magic on the anchors, dolphin and random shells helps to make them stand out.


PRODUCTS USED

ST9053 BUBBLES STENCIL



ST5072 STENCIL SHELLS



CB6128 CARD ELEMENTS 005



CT106 BEACH DAY


CB1221 NAUTICAL DESIGNS 04



CB1226 MARINE LIFE 01




Next is a page of myself with my two besties Kim Ewins and Rachael Funnel at Kiama. We were lucky enough to be able to spend five days there with incredible weather and amazing views. I wanted to show with this pic (you can just see the ocean behind us) that you don't have to always use all beachy themed chippies on your page. I added some gorgeous flourishes plus some sweet little leaf sprays and butterflies. Through the stencil I used crackle paste giving it a really weathered look.


CB4063 LEAF SPRAY 13


 CB5166 LEAF SPRAY 15


CB6117 ASSORTED WORDS 30


CB6062 SHELLS 02


CB6127 SHELLS 03



Well that is all for me for this month.

I hope that you all enjoy looking at these pages and are somewhat inspired.

Until next time

Hugs and love

Annette xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the beach and your layouts look great! fabulous stencilling on the backgrounds and lovely photos too..

    ReplyDelete