Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Scrapmatts - Always Beautiful

 



Hello... hello!!!

Kim here with you to share a few creations.

Today I am sharing a layout and a set of tags.

I was lucky over the weekend to attend the Scrapmatts Neville Retreat and spend some time with a group of amazing crafty ladies. During the weekend I created the layout I am about to share. I shared with the group how to put foil through stencils and use more than one stencil on a page, how you can have gears on a feminine layout and how to add texture & height to chipboard.

[Always Beautiful]






Scrapmatts products used
[click on the image to take you to the Scrapmatts shop]









I also created this set of gift tags, created using Scrapmatts tag bases.








If you are interested in the tag bases contact the team at Scrapmatts
https://scrapmatts.com/
Andrew and Sofie do a range of different sizes.


I do hope you have enjoyed looking over my creations, as much as I enjoyed creating them?
I would just like to thank the ladies who attended the Neville Retreat it was an absolutely wonderful weekend and also to our wonderful hosts Sofie & Andrew.

So until next time
Happy Crafting




 


2 comments:

  1. Oh the layout is stunning and the tags look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Kim, it was so great watching how you create

    ReplyDelete