Wednesday, September 7, 2022

IT'S ALL HAPPENING AT THE ZOO

 Hello again all my lovelies.

Well as promised last post I have gone to the animals, zoo animals that is. I love going to the zoo and have been fortunate enough to have been to quite a few.

One of my all-time fav animals is the Meerkat. I think they are just the cutest little things and can stand there for ages watching them, so it seems only fitting that I should scrap a couple of pics that I have.

For this page I used some fantastic pieces that I inked and made a little scene that went perfectly with the pics. I also added some corrugated paper that is also available from the store as well as words that I inked in a dark brown.


PRODUCTS USED

CB5133 Africa 01


CB6131 Assorted words 32


Next up is the cutest little Red Panda, they have such a sweet little face, seriously who could resist this.
I used the same scrap words, added some leafsprays, inked green, and a few scattered gold bling.






Well that is all from me for this month.
I hope that you found some inspiration to use those zoo pics that you may have.

Until next time
Hugs and love
Annette xo

2 comments: