Friday, September 30, 2022

Pretty in Pink 💕


Hello all, I'm back again this month with some more pretty floral projects - the majority of my photos are taken out doors so I find the pinks and greens always work beautifully with most of them!
For this layout I created my title by inking some of these lovely chipboard words.




And of course I could not resist adding in these black panelled words - I love how these look on any project and find myself reaching for them often as a bit of a substitute for journaling. The words bring feeling to the layouts without too much effort. 




These are another wonderful little treasure trove of scrap words that you can add to any project that look really dynamic with their varied text presentation. 


And lets not forget background stencilling - I used a simple diamond pattern this time to add a bit of action to the background - this is an old favourite of mine 💕



For this cute lamp embellishment I simply coloured the chipboard with a black sharpie and after adhering it to the page I filled the lamp section with some Crystalina Kindy Glitz - giving it a bit of a magical luminescent look.


 


With the left over papers from my layout I also made a card - I have about a million happy birthday cards in my stash so now I'm focusing on getting a good supply of cards I can give to friends when I want to be encouraging or even just say thanks.


Once again these solid backed titles are just marvellous for adding sentiments 
and this pack in particular is very versatile for cards.





A few subtly inked leaves was all this one needed to finish it off with the rose patterned papers.


Thanks for popping by for a look - I hope you have found some inspiration 
for helping with your own projects.


Cheers from Kel
xo 


 

2 comments: