Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Joy

Good afternoon, Crece here with you today on teh blog...Not too many sleeps to go till the Jolly man in a Red suit comes to visit...so I thought I would sahre with you one final Christmas piece I have created featuring some Scrapmatts Chipboard and Charms.


 JOY doorknob Hanging


The base of this doorknob hanging started with some Scrapmatts ATC shapes

ATC10-010 Bracket 01

After applying some tissue paper, dylusions and Inka Gold (silver) I came up with the awesome  background..

below is a close up of the 'J'


I heat embossed the charms using some silver embossing powder. The 'J' was coloured using some Inka Gold (Turquoise)
I decided to put some Muslin under the charm to soften the look.
To finish off, in the top right hand corner I added some Holly and used some Sticky bling for the berries.

The same process was followed for the rest ... 'O' and 'Y'.



I made holes in the middle of each ATC so I could thread some silver ribbon through and make a loop so this could hang off a doorknob. 

Scrapmatts Items used for this project...


Thanks for stopping by and having a look. The DT love to see what you create using Scrapmatts items, so please upload your project to our gallery...and while you are there have a look at some amazing inspiration from the team.


Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2015 xxx

Crece
xxx

2 comments:

  1. So cute Crece, love the JOY piece, so simple and so effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've made the door hanging out of ATC's Crece - so clever!!! The blue is just divine against the silver heat embossing :)

    ReplyDelete