Thursday, December 4, 2014

December Scrappings!

Hello Scrapmatts fans!

Renee here with some recent scrappings I have created using Scrapmatts goodies!

First up I created a quick and easy Christmas card:

I have used CB1225 Pine Sprig 01 and covered it with sparkliness! I then have used CB6098 Words 27 Merry Christmas to add the Christmas sediment :) 



Next here a few layouts I have made using CB4063 Leaf Spray 13 to show you how versatile it can be:

Anne

You may recognize the Lovely Anne Patterson as the subject for this layout! I have used a couple of pieces from CB4063 Leaf Spray 13, gessoed them and then simply higlighted with inka gold.



Tranquility


Again I have used CB4063 Leaf Spray 13 but I have gone to town with the extra thick embossing powder. I have also done the same treatment on the tranquility title from CB6087 Assorted Words 15 

Lastly I will finish up with this one:


Shark boy on 2 wheels




On this one I have used  CB6095 Assorted Words 18CB1072 Gears 01,                   CB1075 Gears 03 


luvReneexoxo






3 comments:

  1. You have been productive! They are all fantastic projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great designs and love all your stunning work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and stunning..you are the queen of backgrounds Renee!!

    ReplyDelete