Monday, December 8, 2014

That time of year...

You can feel it in the air - Christmas is coming! Now I just need to keep repeating to myself that I WILL be organised this year ;) One thing that is organised is my Christmas creating and it is certainly helped along by some gorgeous new Christmas releases at Scrapmatts. I absolutely adore the new Christmas Ornaments - how cute are these?!!!

Using Scrapmatts Chipboard Christmas Ornaments CB1228 and CB1227, Stringed Circles CB5114, Scrapwords CB1212, Leaf Spray CB4063 and Words CB6098



The 'Merry Christmas' chipboard words has been coloured using Misting Spray:


Now this is the gentleman that my girls are so excited about seeing!

Using Scrapmatts Chipboard Ornate Frame CB6092, Alphabet Flags CB6084 and Scrapwords CB1213

I had so much fun making some tags for last months post I decided to keep the white and silver theme going and create some matching tags but add in a pop of red this time:
Using Scrapmatts chipboard Tags CB3007, Ornate Frames CB4006 and CB5095 and Scrapwords CB1214



Now to check that list of things that need doing for Christmas which seems to be growing longer everyday!
Happy creating everyone :)
Sonia x


5 comments:

  1. I love that layout! Such a great variety of Christianity projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas projects - I especially love the layout with the pops of red and the MM background :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are truly stunning, all of them..just want them all

    ReplyDelete