Monday, December 22, 2014

'Eternal moments

Hello and Welcome!
 
Wishing You a 'Merry Christmas' and I hope you enjoy New Year's Eve - celebrate and may 2015 be full of wonderful things and happiness.
Today I'm sharing a layout I made of my youngest son Connaugh. He was 3 yrs old here and is now 8, so this photo has waited a long time to be scrapped !
 
'Eternal moments'

 
Scrapmatts gorgeous Chipboard used:
 
CB1200 Scrapwords 08
CB5089 Ferns 02
 

 Other products: 7 Dots studio - Destination Unknown Paper, Manor House flowers and Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays.
I decided to play with the colour purple, it's one of my favourite colours yet one I use so little of.
So my New Years resolution is to use more colours I'm scared to use.  Set yourself a resolution for 2015 that will challenge you in your scrapping...... as you might just find something new you love.
 Thanks for dropping by....see you again soon. G!

3 comments: