Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Off the Page

Hello December,

Only 15 days left until Christmas. Are you organised? I'm not.

But I have been keeping up with my December Daily... although to be honest I prefer to take some of the pressure out of it and don't necessarily do a daily page if nothing interesting has happened and my December has been quite uneventful this year, with the exception of a certain little miss turning 2.

Here are my mini tag album pages so far:






 
As I have committed to a handmade Christmas this year, unfortunately most of my DIY time otherwise has been going to non scrapbooking related craftiness however I realised I never shared a particular creation back a while ago that is pretty special to me.
 
In 2013 I submitted an entry to the Scrapbooking Memories masters competition. I didn't have any expectations but was pretty stoked to get an honourable mention on my calendar item.
 
As you can see below, it was created using a recycled tin suitcase with recycled cardboard calendar cards that clip on the front. I love how it turned out so it was lovely to have it featured in the honourable mention section for 2013.

 
As you can see, there is lots of Scrapmatts goodness on it, including each calendar card and around the suitcase.
 
 
Anyway, wishing you all a very merry Christmas and safe holiday period this December.
 
Holly x

2 comments:

  1. Loving the December daily so far. Only scrapping days you do something Christmasy is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the December daily is awesome, I agree with Lauren..great idea

    ReplyDelete