Thursday, August 11, 2016

August creating with Lizzy..

Hello there, I hope your day is going well!

I would like to share with you some creating I have done using some wonderful SCRAPMATTS PRODUCTS..

Firstly I have a layout I have created and I was looking for a bold effect. The best way to get your chipboard to stand out is to color it black I think.. and that is what I have done. I have used black gesso on my chipboard on this layout..
These are the chipboard pieces I have used on my layout after painting them black, and they are..
CB5129 Circle Mesh 02,
 
 CB5139 String Circles 03,
 
  CB6105 Assorted Words 23,
 
 the flowers from CB4015 Picket Fence 02,
 
 and the Butterflies from CB4012 Frames 03, .
  I also did some stencilling on the back ground with texture paste before I put down the embellishments using the stencils.. ST1026 Stencil Circles
and ST5005 Stencil Patterns

and the stencilling..


and my layout completed..

I have cut the circles into the sections I wanted.. I like the boldness of the chipboards in black against the bright colored back ground..

And I would like to share two cards I have created. They are Christmas cards because it is just incredible how quickly this year is going by. I have used some gorgeous chipboard pieces on my cards..
Sentiment Words CB1184 12
  and

Holly and flourishes CB1224 03
and some stencilling using ST5039

and my cards..


The holly and flourishes have been colored with glitter gel pens.. they are so pretty in real life..

I hope you have found some inspiration and if you are starting to think of Christmas there is a lot of wonderful embellishments to be found in the CHRISTMAS SECTION HERE...

Until next time.... Happy creating!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lizzy - a bold and vibrant layout with the black chippies providing the perfect foil for the MM background. Yes, it's time to be thinking about Christmas cards and yours are inspirational. Let's hope they kick start my Christmas Mojo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the same page Lizzy...love the pops of black against the colors. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete