Friday, August 26, 2016

Two cute cards by Dunja




Hello everyone, it's me, Dunja, i'm finally posting again ... you are enjoying the summer?
Today I'll show you a card I made for my brother. He has moved into his new home. Beside a small gift there was this card in the form of a house. The card is closed with a tax seal.




For the base of the card I've used and white cardstock. For the 'stones' I've used the  Dutch Doobadoo Dutch Mask Art - Bricks and the blending tool with Distress Ink Pumice Stone. The roof I cut from black cardstock and wiped with a white chalk stamp pad. The stamp, which I have used is by Vildastamps Christmas socks with details. Actually a Christmas stamp - but I've only used the socks :)) The sentiment 'The old socks are the same, they now depend only somewhere else' I wrote and printed on the computer.


For the decoration I've used the great chipboard CB6113 Scrap Words 32 and CB1189 Scrapwords 01 by Scrapmatts. To get the word 'is', I cut away from the 'wish' the w and h.


I colored the stamp image with the ZIG - CLEAN COLOR Real Brush Markers.
 

  ❥  ❥  ❥

Now onto my second card for today. It's a birthday card.


The cute stamp is from Create a Smile 'Es ist serviert'. I colored them with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers. The colors are great and they can dissolve and to paint, with water again. The text on the tag 'To celebrate the day' also comes from the 'It's serviert' set of Create a Smile.


The decoration of the top is made with Marianne Design - Creatables - Tassel fringe. Finally, I have used the Birthday Trible Die from Create a Smile. I've used a piece of STICK IT by Ken Oliver and mounted it on the back of the glitter cardstock . So you can put the text after the die-cutting immediately and has - especially on the film - no marks. The Chipboard Pieces are from Scrapmatts




Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you like my cards.Have a beautiful day and see you soon :)

Hugs from Germany

Dunja   ❥

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dunja - I like the unusual shapes of your cards. Lovely work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, very creative..love the scrapmatts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Dunja, I love both your cards :)

    ReplyDelete