Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Canvas creations - By Crece

Welcome to the Scrapmatts blog, Crece here with you today and I'm sharing with you a couple of canvas' that I have created for this month.


You Are My Cup Of Tea Canvas
 I created this cute mini canvas as a gift for a friend of mine (she loves her tea!)
I created a mixed media background using book paper, tissue paper, washi tape, Drywall mesh, paint and different Dylusion inks sprays.
I also used the Scrapmatts Bling Stencil ST1037

I used Viva Decor Modeling Creme in Pearl.

Here are some close ups of the teapot and cup



To colour the teapot and cup from Tea Set 01 CB1141 I heat embossed using Stampendous Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel.

I also used Butterflies 20 CC1158 and embossed them in Gold embossing powder.

Follow Your Heart & Dreams Canvas
This is the second canvas I created for this month, it is of my 2 sons Andy & Fletch.
Again I started with a simple mixed media background and used Scrapmatts Stencil Sticks ST1003
I used Viva Decor Ferro in gold through this stencil.


I then created a 'Dream Catcher' using String Circles CB5114  embossed with Gold embossing powder and Feathers 02 CB1222 embossed with Stampendous Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel


 I then used the 'Follow your heart & dreams' from Scrapwords 32 CB61113 as the title and used blue sugar beads underneath to highlight.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look, you can also check out the Gallery for more Inspiration and Ideas from the Design Team.

xxx 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Crece, love all the embossed chippies & how you created your dreamcatcher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your little canvas is so cute, I love tea pots, fabulous texture too! And love the second canvas too, clever creating making the dream catcher, love the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome canvases, Crece!!!
    Love your little teapots on the first.....and love the photo, colour and Scrapmatts on your 2nd!
    Totally gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete