Monday, August 22, 2016

August Layouts With Christine

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a lovely August so far.  Christine here sharing a couple of layouts with lots of Scrapmatts stencils & chipboards.

Let's start with the first layout:


Scrapmatts Stencils: Leaf Sprays (ST5004); Circles (ST5006); Strings (ST1021); Paint Drips (1009)
 
Scrapmatts Chipboards: Burnt Cream Scrapwords (CB1238); Butterflies (CB1045)

 I just love scrapping my daughter’s cheeky photos together…they make creating much more inspirational & fun! The title is from the versatile Burnt Cream Scrap Words set, & the Butterflies chipboards are painted white to suit the page.

 
I’ve used the beautiful Scrapmatts Leaf Sprays stencil as a resist pattern which really stands out from the vibrant colors.  Of course, I had to add more stenciling on this page.  Did you spot the Circles, Strings, & Paint Drips?
 
Let's have a look at next layout:
 
 
My daughter from when she started sleeping in her cot, wouldn’t sleep without her teddy bear.  I say thank goodness for the teddy bear, she sleeps well most nights.  Now that she’s nearly 6, she still has it in her bedroom.
 
Scrapmatts Chipboards: Ornate Frame (CB6011); Hearts Frame (CB4005); Butterflies (CB1045); Stars String Circles (CB5138); Black Scrap Words (CB1237)
 
Scrapmatts Stencils: Cobblestones (ST5014); Circles (ST5006)
 
 
I’ve embossed the frame white, & I love how it frames her sweet picture.  They look so peaceful & heavenly when they’re asleep, quiet & behaved like that, eh? :)  I’ve inked the butterflies & stars chipboards white to match the white shades of the frame & the layout.  I’ve also applied some good ol’ texture paste through Cobblestones Stencil, & some color through the Circles Stencil.
 
I had fun creating these layouts, playing with awesome Scrapmatts stencils & chipboards.  I can't wait to see what new designs Sofie & Andrew come up with.  Check out the variety of Scrapmatts goodies here.
 
Thanks for stopping by, & stay tuned for more inspiration from the team :).
 
Cheers,
 
 



4 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful Christine, the back grounds are amazing with all the stencils and color and such lovely photos too.. Great use of all the Scrapmatts products!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and beautiful...great use of colour through the stencils - love your work :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your projects are stunning Christine...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete