Saturday, June 9, 2018

C.S.I. Color Stories Inspiration and SCRAPMATTS!

Hello there,
 thanks for joining us for our June Blog Posts where we share our creations using wonderful SCRAPMATTS products.

For my post this month I am sharing the layouts I have created for the Color, Stories, Inspiration C.S.I. Challenges where Scrapmatts have been a sponsor and the Design Team were invited to join in with the challenges. If you haven't joined in with these challenges before, you might like to check them out, you might win some wonderful Scrapmatts as a prize!!

For the challenge #254 which was for May 15th I took my inspiration for this challenge by the C.S.I. challenge  photo and also because May was 'get caught reading month'. Now my daughter loves to read and I was able to sneak this photo of her reading a book sitting out in the sunshine and I used that.

Some closer views..
Some stencilling on the back ground and I just had to use that Scrapmatts word painted with black gesso as my Daughter just enjoys a good book!

I love these swirly chippies and chain frame..

Popped a cute little heart in there!

and my layout..

and here is a list of the Scrapmatts I have used on this layout..

ST9027 Damask Stencil 

 

CB5132 Chains 01 
 

CB6117 Assorted Words 30 
 

MC1025 Micro Chips 17 

   


The second layout I am sharing is another layout I created for the C.S.I. CHALLENGE  #255 and this layout was using the criteria to document about a food, and also by June 1st which is World Doughnut day!  I have used two photos of when my Daughter had a doughnut cake for her birthday one year!!

some closer views.




Love the texture created by the Star and Star Burst stencils.





Love this sweet bow which I painted in the same water color I used on my back ground.

and my layout.
That was a fun time for my Daughter and her friends celebrating her birthday! Make sure if you are interested in the C.S.I. challenges you can check out more details over on the blog HERE!!!!

and the Scrapmatts that I have used for this layout..

ST5002 Stencil Stars 

 

ST5016 Stencil Star Burst 
 

CB1238 Scrap Words 26 

 

CB5131 Bubbles 01 

 

CB6083 Bows 01 
 

CB1191 Scrap Words 03 

 

CB4071 String Circles 07 
 

Thank you for coming by today, I hope your day is going well..  Remember to pop back again and see what the other Scrapmatts Designers are creating using wonderful Scrapmatts products.

Happy Scrapmatting!



1 comment: