Sunday, June 17, 2018

LOVE & LAUGH BUTTERFLY CANVAS



                          LOVE & LAUGH BUTTERFLY CANVAS

Good Morning Followers. Jodie here with  my DT post for June.
This is my love & laugh butterfly canvas.
It features lots of amazing chipboard from Scrapmatts.




To start the canvas, I have used this beautiful tissue paper that I recently purchased at the Perth Craft Fair. 
I love the Parisian look.

Base of canvas using tissue paper.


 I used clear gesso to apply the tissue paper and to seal it.
To create the washed out effect, I diluted dylusions paint and painted the wash over the tissue paper.
The collage stamp is from Darkroom Door and the postcard is from a Kaisercraft collection and stamped with pinecone ink.


This butterfly is from the CB1015 Butterflies Chipboard.
The Hexagon chipboard CB5122 is coloured with the gold ink.
I have embossed it with Stampendous Aged Marine Embossing Powder.
The feathers charms are from Toko Central in Bali.


 This gorgeous little leaves are from the CB5177 Wildflowers.
I have inked with the Brilliance Gold Ink Pad
Flowers are from 49 and Market.


This cute love, laugh and hearts are from the CB6117 Assorted Words Chipboard.
I have embossed with Gold embossing powder.

To finish off the canvas I added some cheesecloth and black sewing twine.
Some pearl bling for the butterfly centres and coloured with Caramel Alcohol Ink Marker.

Finished canvas.
Products used to create this canvas

CB5122


CB5177


CB1015 Butterflies


Brilliance Galaxy Gold

If you wish to purchase any of this chippy head over to the website.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all the other fabulous designs from our amazing design team and please welcome our newest members by showing a little love.
Comments Welcome.

Until next month
Stay safe and warm.

Dream*Create*Inspire
JD
2018



xx











3 comments: