Thursday, June 21, 2018

Ocean Breezes

Hi & Welcome 

Fi here today sharing with your some pages that I created whilst recently away on a retreat.

The weather has finally cooled, perfect walking weather at a chilly 5 degree's...love it!

Every morning I take my phone with me hoping that I will spot some wildlife and the one morning I didn't I caught a glimpse of Wallaby.  When you have dogs with you the opportunities are quite rare. as they have usually scarred everything off.  Oh well maybe next time!

First up 




Scrapmats have some beautiful chipboard choices when you are trying to create a theme such as this.
I have linked each of the products below so that you are able to find them easily.


I used this lovely Floral Frame for my first page, I have embossed it with so glitter embossing powder, to give it some sparkle.









Thanks for looking and I will share more details on my blog,




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous beachy pages, i love the nautical themed chippies from Scrapmatts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves these Fiona, awesome beachy pages!

    ReplyDelete