Tuesday, June 5, 2018

June Creations with Tania

Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share a couple of projects I created for this month using lots of gorgeous Scrapmatts goodies.!  First up I have a layout to share......

"Magic Memories"


I decided to keep the background on this page quite simple seeing the paper was so pretty, so I only altered it by adding a little colour through the patterns stencil.  I also used the gorgeous Scrapmatts leafy sprays on this page, just love these and altered them using some glitter texture paste.  I also altered a couple of the arrows from the Assorted Words 23 using the same texture paste.  Finished off my page with lots of yummy flowers...........



























Here's a few close ups.....





My second share is a mini canvas using one of my favourite Scrapmatts Chipboard collections the Wildflower range.

"Happy"


I decided I wanted to create a nice vibrant background for my canvas, so I first added some texture using the Patterns stencil.  I then added my colour.  I altered my chipboard using some Dylusions Shimmer Spray, so the chipboard had a little sparkle to it. Coloured the butterflies and my title also in the shimmer sprays and finished on the page with some blooms and mini prills for a touch of added texture.
























a few close ups......





Well that's all from me today,  I do hope I have inspired you all a little.  Be sure to check out the store here for all your gorgeous Scrapmatts goodies........

 Until next time, happy crafting Tania xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Tania, these two creations are so beautiful.. just love how pretty they are and love how you have used the chipboard and stencils too..

    ReplyDelete