Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Mixed Media Layout by Novita Ferris


Hello my dear crafty friends, 
Here we are in June and this is the last week of this month.... wowww time flies by! I hope you are getting some creative time in each day! 

I have been having a lot of fun  with mixed media, so today I would love to share a mixed media layout that I made and hope I will inspire you to create a masculine layout too. 

Here is my mixed media layout..... 


I created a mixed media background using  some texture paste with Scrapmatts stencil and then with a wet brush I painted randomly with Lindys Stamps Gang ink sprays. Once this background dried I've added some stamps here and there. 

Here are some close up photos....








Some chipboards I inked with Jet Black Archival Ink pad and when the chipboard cogs were dry I added a bit of pigment ink "Cosmic copper" and "Galaxy gold" on top to give the effect of rust marks. 

While they were drying I started embellishing my layout until I was happy with the finished page.

Well thats all from me today....
I hope you like what I made and will feel motivated to get creative.

I used 

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you pop over to have a look the great new chipboards and stencils on the SCRAPMATTS online store and come back here to the Scrapmatts blog to see what the other Design Team members have been creating! 

Until next time,

Happy Crafting xx

Novita



2 comments:

  1. Wow this looks amazing, love all the textures and great male layout..

    ReplyDelete