Monday, September 23, 2019

Metallic Wildflowers Journal Cover

Wildflowers Journal Cover


Welcome to my DT share with you today for Scrapmatts.

I have just returned from retreat, where we were given this beautiful little journal as a gift.
So what a perfect way to showcase the gorgeous designs of chipboard available from Scrapmatts.
I present my Wildflowers Journal Cover.


This cover features lots of embellishments, chipboard and mixed media products.
To create the colour I have used the amazing metallic waxes from Finnabair.

You start by layering all the chipboard and embellishments by gluing down with a hot glue gun.
I even used the string from the glue gun to create texture.
When you have them as you desire, using a brush and black gesso, paint the cover until there is no raw chipboard or embellishments showing.
Set aside to dry or dry with your heat gun.
Take your metallic waxes and using a brush, colour as desired.
Finish by flicking the cover with white gesso.





Products used in making this cover are below









Other items added to the Journal cover are from my draw of junk embellishments.

***************************************

Thanks for stopping by and please head over to the website and shop the new designs.


There are some great new titles suitable for all your scrapbooking needs.

**************************

You can find more of our designers and their projects on the facebook page.https://www.facebook.com/scrapmatts/

**************************

You can find more of my designs atwww.craftontherun.net

Til next month




JD





3 comments: