Sunday, September 8, 2019

September Creations with Tania

Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share some creations for my DT work for September using lots of gorgeous Scrapmatts goodies!!!

This month I have created a layout and a couple of cards.

First up is my layout.....





Some close ups....





My second share for this month is a couple of cards.





I have also used some of our awesome new Circle Corrugated Sheets on these cards which you can see in the close ups.  Just love these and can't wait to try some of the other corrugated shapes!

First card.


A few close ups....




Second card.


A few close ups....




Well that's all from me today!  I hope I have inspired you all a little.  Don't forget to check out the store here for all your Scrapmatts goodies, and also pop back to the blog to see the gorgeous creations from the other DT girls.

 Until next time, happy crafting Tania xx


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and your cards are mini masterpieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning ... divine color combinations 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning creations, Tania xxxx

    ReplyDelete