Thursday, September 26, 2019

Three Ningaloo layouts



Hi everyone, Lisette here with three layouts.

In May this year I had the most amazing week away at Ningaloo Reef, in Western Australia.  I really stepped outside my comfort zone for the week.  We camped, kyacked, snorkeled, hiked and swam with the Whale Sharks.  All with a great group of women and two amazing leaders.  It was Awesome!

You will notice a theme with these layouts.  I just love using craft cardstock, sprays and this stencil - ST9064.  I have the A4 and A5 and use it all the time!


 Off we go on our adventure:-


Products used:-



CB5158 Triangles 3




CB1239 Scrap Words 23


The night sky was so clear, with so many stars.  One night Olivia just wanted to sit in the open and stargaze, a couple of us joined her and Chris to this amazing photo!




Products Used:-




CB1253 ScrapWords 36


CB1197 Scrap Words 5


CB6105 Assorted Words 23


CB1249 Stars 04

I just love this layout. Another simple one but very effective.  We hiked to the top of the ridge to watch the sunset over the water.  Love the light in this photo.  I haven't used the stencil in this one, but have used sprays!



Products used:-




CB6110 Ornate Frames 25



CB1251 Scrap Words 34

Hope you have enjoyed seeing my layouts.  I think they show that you don't have to use lots and lots of Scrapmatts products to add something special to your layouts.  Just love these products.

Until next month - wow can't believe it will be October,

Happy Scrapping.

Lisette xo































2 comments: