Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Selfie Fun...

Spring is finally here and the very first thing my kids did on their first weekend of the new season was try out their new swim suits at the beach... 
...was it still cold? YES
...did they care? NO
Lol 😆 
As it turns out Spring is more of an attitude than an actual thing ... apparently all you need is Spring in your heart and none of the other details matter. 
This is why I love kids so much 💕 - mind you, I still went to the same beach dressed in long sleeves, long pants, an over shawl and a scarf ( I was accused of being melodramatic of course)!

These spring layouts were a delight to make...from the lovely Scrapmatts chip boards and the ‘Michelle Grant Designs’ papers to the audacious selfie photos my daughter generously supplied me with on my phone while I wasn’t looking!

I hope they inspire you with your spring scrapping as well 😁👍



I embossed the chipboard with some think gold crystals to give it a really chunky look, which worked perfectly with this gorgeous paper.






Here Comes Trouble
What an awesome saying ...lol... I love this chipboard title ( and need 25 more of them based on the content of most of my photos)! The flowers are from a couple of different packs of 'Easy 3D toppers'.
Made using the following chipboards...











I make sure there was some Crystalina kindy Glitz on these chipboards too...



And just to finish up with I've used my left overs to create this vibrant step card, including the very cute chipboard title from the CB1258- Scrap Word 41 set.





And thats everything from me today... Happy Spring folks ...
may the water be just the right temperature for you wherever you are xo

Cheers from Kel 




1 comment: