Monday, May 18, 2015

A Little Bit of Pretty with Tracey Fowler


The rain has been falling most of the weekend here in Perth, so what better excuse than to spend my weekend scrapping away.
 
I have created two pieces of wall art, created by using tags and ATC's.
 
"Forever" Tags Wall Art
 
 
I have used the CB3009 Tags,  painted them with white Gesso, then used a stencil and texture paste to add some interest to the background. I then have used some colour mist sprays to add colour to the background. Once they have dried I have then layered some embellishments and die cuts with foam tape to add interest.  To finish the set of tags off I have used some of the Scrapmatts Scrapwords CB1197  and  CB1189 along with some CB1097 Floral Spray painted white.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Simple Pleasures" ATC Wall Art
 
 
To create this set of ATC's I have embossed some ATC's through the cuttlebug, then painted with white gesso and like my tags then coloured using colour mist sprays. I have then layered embellishments and Scrapmatts chipboard on them to create this piece of wall art.
I have once again used Scrapmatts scrapwords CB1197  and  CB1189. I have also used some CB1078 Gears which I have heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
 
 



Well it isn't long now before I will be packing my bags and heading over to Brisbane for the
 Brisbane for the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo.
 
Here is a sneak peak of the layout that I will be teaching.
 
 
Come and join me and learn how you can make the most of your chipboard, by using it as a stencil, and creating metal like embellishments.
 
I will be teaching  in Room 3 alongside 2 other very talented ladies on the design team Crece Thomas and Sonia Thomason.
 
We will be using lots of goodies from Scrapmatts. If you haven't booked your class yet there is still time. Just follow the link and you can book into our classes at  Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo Website and book in for Classroom 3.
 
Hope we will see you there.
 
Tracey
xx
 
 

2 comments:

  1. They look great, Have fun at the expo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Tracey, love the tags and ATC's, you have been busy

    ReplyDelete