Saturday, May 2, 2015

School Holiday Creating....

Hi everyone, Anne here today to share some Scrapmatts.



During the holidays that have just been, my youngest had a day at away and so my eldest and I got to spend the day at home.  He decided he wanted to be a little but creative and spotted one of the new frames.


He went to town, with gelatos, glitter and sharpies on different elements that we chose from Chipboard sets as the picture we chose to put in the frame was from a holiday near the beach.

We then created a tissue paper effect on the edge and then we layered it together.


Then with Mother's Day just around the corner, I decided to make something for my Mum.

She LOVES cooking and spending time in her kitchen.


With the chipboard, I just chose to emboss it white.


Then for a quick and simple card.....

Here I have cut the background heart from some of the new mesh.  


Thanks for Looking, I hope you have enjoyed my creations.  

Anne

2 comments:

  1. What a great project your big boy has created, aweosme work. Really love the Mother's Day, great idea and a beautiful card, with the Anne touch..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have both created

    ReplyDelete