Thursday, May 14, 2015

Tags of Prettiness & a Layout from Kim :)



Hello all :)
Kim, here today to share a few things I have been creating using 

Firstly I would like to share a few tags I have put together

Using Scrapmatts tags I have embossed using a Tim Holtz butterfly
 folder, then painted the tags with white acrylic paint. I then used some collections tissue paper & randomly stuck small bits into place. To add a touch of soft colour, I then added some glimmermist with a paint brush.






SCRAPMATTS PRODUCTS:

Next I want to share a layout of my Darling Daughter, Samantha & her partner Joliver 
(his name is actually Jake, but we have to call him 'Joliver'....under Samantha's instructions! 

{YOU & ME}






SCRAPMATTS PRODUCTS

I do hope you have enjoyed looking at my creations!?
Be sure to pop into the 
(over at the Scrapmatts Ning site)
to see what the Design Team have been creating & also what other
creative peeps have been doing with their
Scrapmatts!

Until next time
Happy Creating

Kim 
x

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Super spectacular Miss Kim!! So love all of these x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Kim what can I say, you always amaze me with your creations, awesome

    ReplyDelete