Friday, May 29, 2015

Layout and Box

Hi there!

Have you ever liked a chipboard embellishment so much that you don't use it because you want to save it for the perfect project? Well, that's what happened to me with the gorgeous watch from Scrapmatts. Since I saw it I started thinking which project would be perfect for it, and after several months I decided a box would be the solution. So I started searching for one and finally, I was able to use my loved watch chippie :) Hope you like it!!





Chipboards used: CB5111 Layered Fob Watch 02, CB6097 Assorted Words 19 

I also made a layout with other of my favorite chipboards: the window frame. I love windows, but it's so hard to find a photo that fits them! 



Chipboards used: CB4063 Leaf Spray 13, CB5102 Window 02 

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty :) I love all the gorgeous soft colours and the box is a fabulous idea

    ReplyDelete