Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Giggle & Laugh

Hello crafty friends, Crece here with you today to share a layout I have created using some awesome Scrapmatts Chipboard pieces.

Giggle & Laugh


I wanted to keep the colour palette for this layout simple by using Kraft as the background with Gold and Black.
I have used the new Hexagon Mesh 02 CB5123 and inked it with some black ink. I love how you can cut this chipboard piece to create a new shape, and once cut what you want, you can tuck the left overs behind other clusters on other projects.



Below is a close up of the main part of the layout. I have used String Circles 01 CB5114 , the new Film Strips 05 CB1232 and the word Laugh from the new Scrapwords 21 CB6103.




Next Month Scrapmatts will be in Brisbane for the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo.
I will be teaching  in Room 3 alongside 2 other very talented ladies on the design team Sonia Thomason and Tracey Fowler.
Here is a sneak peek of the Shadow box you will create in my class….



If you would love to book into my class, or into Sonia or Tracy’s head on over to the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo Website and book in for Classroom 3.
We are all very excited and cant wait to meet and teach you and of course have LOTS OF FUN!!!!  

Thanks for stopping by, don’t forget to upload and share your projects using Scrapmatts chipboard into the Gallery.


Crece 
XXX

3 comments: