Saturday, April 12, 2014

Easter Fun

Hello everyone, hope you have had a wonderful week. Today I would love to share with you some Easter inspired creations I have recently done using some wonderful Scrapmatts products.

First up is my Shadow box

Happy Easter

 I love the shadow boxes from Scrapmatts, they are a great way to create a little gift to give to that special someone.

I have used

Here it is on an angle...I placed purple ribbon in a coordinating purple around the outside of the shadow box.


The second project i'm sharing is my April Tag
Some of the Scrapmatts DT are creating a different tag every month to showcase Scrapmatts Chipboard.
I have created my tag this month based on Easter



I have used..


Thanks for coming by and having a look, please head on over to our Gallery to check out other wonderful creations using Scrapmatts products 
xxx

Crece

4 comments:

  1. Super cute Easter items. LOVELY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Crece.....love your first project!!!!
    It is stunning as is your tag!
    Have a great Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Crece! Love the Easter tag and the shadow box is very cute!

    ReplyDelete