Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Snow much fun, with lots of chipboard.

For something a little different this month, I got to play with some super cute pictures a friend of mine provided me with of her daughters.  I had lots of cute pictures so thought they needed a double.


As it is hard to see the detail when you have the pages I will share them with you separately as well.


And for a close up of the chipboard combination.... I have used a NEW Ornate Frame, with some snowflakes and some travel words.  All come in this lovely White mist, and I just added some stickles to the snow flakes to add some glitter.


Then for the right side of the page....  


Again i have used the travel tags, and Snow flakes, but here, I dug through some of my chipboard alphabet flags.... and I happened to have JUST the right letters left, to make the word ZOOM, perfect for these skiing pictures.
(the colour in the middle of the lantern is a Gelly Roll Clear Sparkle Pen)


And finally, some more scrap words, in cloud shapes.


Finally, I'm going to quickly share with you the LO I created for Scrap the Boys this month, which happens to have Scrapmatts as one of the sponsors.


The challenge is to use flowers on a boy layout and I happen to have chosen to use some Scrapmatts Roses.


I have also used a NEW Chipboard Heart Frame (behind my title).


I hope you have enjoyed my creations and looking forward to sharing something new with you soon.

Anne

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work as always, Anne!
    Love how you combined the Scrapmatts on your Snow Queens layout......keep up the awesomeness!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Snow Queens Anne, your stitching is amazing...the Scrapmatts chipboard looks great too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute and gorgeous Anne..love it!!

    ReplyDelete