Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Greetings

 
 
Hope you are all ready for  chocolate overload and hot cross buns!
Hard to believe that Easter is here again!  The months seem to be flying by in my household.
Both my boys are on holidays and are really enjoying the break from school. They must have be exhausted from all that school work as they are more than happy to let me squeeze in some scrapping time!
 
I have created two tags, using Scrapmatts of coarse!
 
March Tag
 
 
March Tag - Close Up

 
For this tag CB3008, I have covered it with paper and added CB5106 Chevrons , CB1189 Scrapwords & CB1188 Birds.
 
 
April Tag
 

My inspiration for my April Tag was Easter.


I have used a Scrapmatts Tag  CB3008, a piece from CB5017 Nested Shapes and CB1190 & CB1200 Scrap words.
 
 
I also have a layout that I wish to share with you.  It is a little bit different than my normal style, much brighter but I felt like doing something a little different.
 
"That's My Boy"


I have once again used one of my favourite pieces of chippie... Scrapwords C B1197 and CB1189.
 
I have one last layout that I have created using mixed media.
 
"Timeless Moments"
 
 
 
 I have used Scrapwords C B1197 and inked the Title using CB6071 assorted words
in a red chalk ink. 
 
I hope that you all enjoy Easter with your family and friends.
Don't eat too much chocolate!!!
Tracey
xx

3 comments:

  1. Tracey your tags are awesome and you do amazing boy layouts..love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome work! your tags are really pretty, and your layouts are stunning, so many details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a variety of styles shown here.

    ReplyDelete