Thursday, April 10, 2014

Using 6x6 pads

Hello

As this post goes live, my family of 3 should be enjoying a luxury cruise along Halong Bay in Vietnam with our holiday soon due to come to an end. I am sure it will result in some holiday inspired projects in the coming month or so too ;)

But for now, here are some April creations to share.




Does anyone else have a massive collection of 6x6 paper pads? I must have at least 20 of them & other than my background paper, my layout was created with one... Plus some Kaisercraft collectables. But sometimes I try & use some up & bulk cards are a good use. The below 5 cards were created with about 4 mini pad pages, some blank cards & of course Scrapmatts. Great way to use up supplies and have some back up cards in case of last minute special events.
























4 comments:

  1. Holly awesome blog. Everyone has 6x6 inch pads, what a great idea. Enjoy your holiday with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous holiday Holly :) Love your creative way of using the 6 x 6 pads (yes I have a stash of those too and now I have no excuse not to use them!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use up the paper pads and increase your card stash at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combo on your cards. Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete