Sunday, April 6, 2014

Ornate Printer Tray

April has arrived and I can't believe we are in the 4th month of 2014 already.
I have been in my craft room creating using   
  the scrapmatts  printer tray ( CB7008 ) that I am showing you today.






I have used graphic 45 by the sea collection for my back ground papers and this gave me a perfect colour palette for the remainder of the project.
The embellishments I have used have a nautical feel for the most part and were 
created using kraft card stock, assorted other materials and
scrapmatts chip board.

CB1161 Flowers 11
CB1078 Gears 05
CB1158 Butterflies 20

I also used embossing powders and distress inks.





I think this project demonstrates you can create your own unique embellishments with a few resources and simple inking and embossing techniques.
I love to create detail if I can to give my creation dimension and interest.






I am teaching this project locally at the end of April, so I had to use my signature detailed style whilst trying to keep a simple construction technique.
Your comments will be received with appreciation and please visit the 

Happy Scrapping 
Andrew

7 comments:

  1. I knew it was G45!! Wonderful project - love seaside themed OTP and love the chippy chosen. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful combination of G45 and Scrapmatts. Love the fine detailing and colour choice :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous project for the Workshop Wonders Event - I'm sure everyone will enjoy creating this Printer's Tray with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Andrew, it looks yummy and so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Andrew! The colour palette is divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the third time I've come back to look at this project, it is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Beautiful Andrew! Love every little bit of this project.

    ReplyDelete