Friday, June 26, 2020

A bit Blue

Good morning

This month I went off the page using a #scrapmatts art frame as the base.

Like a lot of Aussie scrappers I finally managed to get some of the new Mintay paper pack ranges and couldn't wait to play.

I have been sorting through my craft room and found the below kit that I'd bought at a craft show at some point and had it out to do, but I couldn't help myself and used most of the kit to create this


The clock I just used part of to create a frame around the frame. It was inked with black ink, highlighted with gold wax then embossed with 2 layers of clear embossing enamel.


On the front layer of the art frame I have sprayed with a couple of different shades of blue in the distress oxide sprays then have used a vein stamp with black ink over the top


Some of the smaller pieces of chipboard were sprayed with the blue oxides and some were left natural to add as a highlight 







3 comments:

  1. Thats really beautiful Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue look so rich and classy! Lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE blue... and I LOVE what you have created, beautiful Heather xxx

    ReplyDelete