Friday, June 12, 2020

Creating Embellishments with Scrap...matts.


Welcome

Today I wish to share with you my project for this month.

Introducing my Scrap.....matts Embellishments.



Do you ever have leftover scraps of paper & chipboard words? 
Do you struggle with what to do with them?
Or do you trash them or stash them?

I have to admit I tend to trash the paper & stash the chipboard words for other projects.

Recently I stumbled on a picture I found on Instagram using these adorable pins, so I thought I would give it a go.

I am so pleased with how they turned out, super easy to make & just a little cute.


The following pics show step by step instructions.

1. Take your paper and fold over the non closing end of the pin and glue down.


2. Once the paper is stuck , flip over and decorate with washi tape/lace/embellishments.



3. Take your leftover collectables, metal embellishments, wooden flourishes and assemble as desired.
4. Then take your Scrapmatts word chipboard and glue to embellishment to add the finishing touch.


For this one I used a ticket stub ephemera.


Added some lace & a piece of leftover film strip chipboard.


To finish off I added a butterfly from some leftover collectables and added my chipboard word & some pearl bling. 





With this one, I used a little piece of brick wall chipboard. 
Coloured with black glitter pen.



Chipboard used to create these pin embellishments can be found below.








I hope you have enjoyed this project and I would love to see your embellishments from your scraps.

Share them on the facebook page or leave in the comments below.

You can shop the new designs here:


**************************************************

You can find more from the designers and projects on the facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/scrapmatts/

**************************************************

You can find more of my designs at www.craftontherun.net

Til next month






3 comments:

  1. What a great idea Jodie, these look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute - what a clever idea! I'm stashing this idea for Christmas tags lol. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab idea Jodie, I love making my own embellishments too... these are super sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete