Monday, June 1, 2020

Whose Excited?

Well its been a long few weeks for some,  COVID-19 has pretty much 
dominated our everyday lives and its great news to finally see more relaxations happening around Australia.  I'm guessing like me your just as excited to get life back to some normality.

Today I'm sharing with you a page I created using the gorgeous papers from the Berrylicious Collection.  The picture is of one my dogs that hasn't realised he is not actually a toddler.  He's really been enjoying this time together as you can see.


I've used one of these small titles that you can find here on the Scrapmatts site.


 I painted the title first and then added some really thing embossing powder to give it a great glossy  finishing.  I did this a couple of twice and whilst hot dropped the micro beads into it.





The frame I misted with some Prima Blooms spray and again used the thick clear embossing powder along with the micro beads.




If you like this twig frame you can click on it and it will take you to the shopping site.

Well that is all from me this month, with more social rules relaxing please 
stay safe and I will see you back here again next month.  
Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

  1. This page looks wonderful.. love the titles you can get at Scrapmatts.. and we have a dog/human that loves cuddles too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors on this layout pop so beautifully... and I love how you framed the photo 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so gorgeous Fi, love that collection x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning!!!
    Love everything about this layout xxx

    ReplyDelete