Thursday, June 4, 2020

June Creations with Tania

Hi there!

Tania joining you today to share my projects for June with you all...  Lots of cards this month.  I told myself I was going to start using up all my scrap paper and I was also getting short on my stash of cards.....  I've used lots of gorgeous Scrapmatts goodies!! 

I have two sets of cards to share, the first set.





Here's the first card.


Some close ups....





The second card.  I have also used a Corrugated Tag from our Corrugated Shape Sheets.


Some close ups....




My second set of cards to share.





First card.


Some close ups....





Second card.


A few close ups....




Well that's all from me today!  I hope I have inspired you all a little.  Don't forget to check out the store here for all your Scrapmatts goodies, and also pop back to the blog to see the gorgeous creations from the other DT girls.

 Until next time, happy crafting Tania xx


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow these cards are absolutely amazing, love all the layers and all the embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creations, Tania!!!
    Love your cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tania I’m really loving the colours in these cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so generous and full - anyone would feel very special receiving one of these cards! 💜

    ReplyDelete