Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Hello Feathered Friend - By Crece Thomas

Hello crafty friends, Crece with you today to share what I have created this month with Scrapmatts.

Hello Feathered Friend Layout


This photo of my son Fletch,was taken a few years ago while we were away camping. A man had his bird at the park and let me take a few photos of the bird on his shoulder.

Here are some close ups...



I have used -





Happy Birthday Card using stencil a for background

I created the background for this card using 2 different green shades of oxide ink. I started with the lighter green all over the card, then I placed ST5004 Stencil Leaf Sprays over the top and blended the darker green through the stencil.
I then inked the Happy Birthday and the Wildflowers and glued them on the card.




Thanks for stopping by and having a look,be sure to come back another day to see other DT projects.


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout Crece, and what a fabulous card too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Crece ... these are beautiful! On this cold winter day, your bright happy projects were just what I needed to see. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete