Monday, June 15, 2020

June Creating with Lizzy.

Hello there! My goodness how are we in June already?? I hope this finds you well and enjoying your day!!

I have a layout and a couple of cards to share with you today..I hope you are inspired to get your Scrapmatts out and have some creative time!

I have used a cute photo of my Grandie on my page today and so you can expect flowers and some pink!!

I will start with some closer views..


She certainly does brighten up my day so this was perfect for my layout! I have added some texture to my back ground with the Stencil Circles which I did after adding some sprays of mist.


I have used the Hanging Jewell's chipboard which I cut into various pieces and painted them yellow and added some flower bling pieces to the circles..


I even used the frame that was around the chipboard on my layout and I inked that with a brown ink pad..


A corner feature using two hanging Jewell pieces..

and my layout..


Lots of fussy cut flowers mixed in with the hanging Jewell chipboard...

Here is a list of the Scrapmatts that I have used on my layout..


ST5044 Stencil Circles 
 

CB5187 Hanging Jewels 01 

 

CB1263 Scrap Words 46 

 

The Butterflies from CB5166 Leaf Spray 15 
 

And I have two cards I would like to share with you.. I used the flower frames from the Montage Creations for the back ground.



I layered them and placed them on my card front.. easy!!
Then it was a matter of decorating the cards and adding a sentiment..


I have used a Signboard chipboard painted white and added a puffy flower some leaves and a sentiment!


I have used a small Ornate Frame and a Sentiment and popped a few flowers in matching color..
All done!!

and the Scrapmatts I have used on the cards..

The Flower Frames from Montage Creations SC040 

 

CB1270 Scrap Words 52 

 

CB1163 Ornate Frames 14 

 

CB1123 Signboards 01 
 

CB1269 Scrapwords 51 

 

The Leaves from the CB4070 String Circles 06 Roses 

 


Thanks so much for coming by, I hope you have been inspired to use your Scrapmatts and create something special!

The ONLINE STORE IS ALWAYS OPEN so pop on over and have a look, there is going to be something that you need!!

Until next time,
Happy Scrapmatting!!


4 comments:

  1. “Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
    He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: lfdsloans@outlook.comWhats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lizzy gorgeous creations...The layout is just so super sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzy that layout is STUNNING!!!! i love what you have created xxx

    ReplyDelete