Sunday, June 7, 2020

Kim's Creations for June, 2020





Hello...hello!
Kim here to share a couple of my creations with you!
I hope you are all well and life is heading in a more normal direction for you and your loved ones!
2020 sure has been a year to remember!

Okay, now onto more creative things!
Firstly I would like to share a sweet Gift Tag I have made.

It is inspired by my eldest daughter, who is expecting her first child.
She has picked a beautiful nature inspired theme for her nursery, soft neutral colours, with pops of leafy greens and it looks amazing!!!

Let me share with you my gift tag




Scrapmatts Products Used
Baby Boy CB5135

Assorted Words 30

Hearts Stencil

White Poly/Cotton Lace LL007




The second project I wish to share is a layout. The layout features a photo of my youngest daughter, Sidney who was doing her Higher School Certificate [2019].
 It is a Snap Chat photo of her when she was 3 days out from finishing all of her Year 12 Assignments 
It was a very stressful time for her....

 For something a little different I used coffee to add a touch of colour to my layout...yep! Just plain old instant coffee. Sometimes it is fun to think outside all the latest sprays & paints. 
I have even seen one scrapbooker use peppercorns on her project. She simply stuck them in place and painted them and you know what they looked amazing!!!





Scrapmatt Products Used

Damask Stencil 9027 

Retro Squares 

Leaf Spray 13 

Wild & Free 

 Wildflowers
 
String Circles

 

 

I do hope you have enjoyed looking at my June creations as much as I enjoyed creating them?
Make sure you head on over to the 
Scrapmatts Store


And checkout the latest products!!!
They are awesome!!!!

 The Scrapmatts Design Team post every few days so make sure you pop back, here in a day or two to see what the other DT Members have been creating

Until Next Time
Happy Crafting

Kim Ewins  









5 comments:

  1. That gift tag is so soft and pretty 💚 can’t wait see more baby pages from you once that baby is born 💛💛💛

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very excited....can't wait to be scrapping new bubba pages!!!!

      Delete