Monday, October 17, 2016

Circles and more


Hi everyone, Lisette here with you today.


My first layout today is one of my favourite layouts that I have completed recently.  I entered this in a challenge competition a few months ago and the criteria was Circles - and I won which was fabulous, but even better I still love the layout.  Thanks to the beautiful Paula Perry, who gave me the inspiration to use the blue on the background. I sat across the table from her at retreat, such an inspiration.  It was also taken on our recent trip to Vietnam, at the beautiful resort where we were staying.

As you can see I have used lots of circles and lots of gorgeous Scrapmatts products.


 
CB5152 Circles 2 - painted green and cut in half


CB6105 Assorted Words 23 - this must be one of my favourite Scrapsmatts Chipboard sets.  Used you & me, XOX & fun, which I have inked.


ST5011 Stencil Circles - with texture paste



My next layouts also features a number of Scrapmatts products. I spent a couple of days in Singapore by myself on the way to Ho Chi Minh City where I was meeting hubby.  My first stop was the Gardens by the Bay.  Although I really don't like heights I went up the skywalk.  I was ok as long as I held onto the rail and didn't look down.






ST1032 Stencil Plus Signs - inked in various colours

CB6095 Assorted Words 18

CB1189 Scrapwords 01

 

CB5082 Leafspray 02

 

Hope you have found some inspiration in these layouts. 
Why not pop over to the Scrapmatts shop HERE and get some Chipboard and Stencils for yourself.

Until November - wow can't believe how fast this year is going.
Happy Scrapping


4 comments:

  1. These both look amazing, I love the way the green circles just pop on your page against the blue back ground.. and love the second layout with the amazing stenciling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects Lisette. I love the blue green combo on your "You & Me" layout and the colourful use of the cross stencil on the holiday page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pops of colors Lisette, and your photos are very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two Gorgeous projects Lisette, I love the bright backgrounds on them both...

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete