Friday, October 28, 2016

October inspiration with Irit


Hello ny dear crafty friends and welcome to my October Scrapmatts inspiration.
Irit is here and I made two totally different projects for your eyes !

This  month I am going to share a layout and an altered Mixed Media Steampunk tag just to show you how versatile Scrapmatts chipboards and stencils are.

So here is my layout for you:


This travel page is all about " I don't even remember where  I was while taking those photos".
We travel a lot. And Europe is close and cheap  for us and very much similar. So maybe it was in Macedonia and maybe in Italy and maybe in Malta or... I am really not sure.
But who cares? This is me and I like those photos and those peacocks and my Scrapmatts chippies around this page.
So I used a couple of Circles, Film strip (photos need it) and a word Travel and added some background circles with my favorite Circles stencil.
And now for some close ups to this page :







Scrapmatts products used:
String circles CB5139
Film strips 05 cb1232
Assorted words 04 CB4051
Stencil circles CT1001
Chains 02 CB1229

And as I said- my second project is a Mixed Media tag in my favorite Steampunk style.





This is my new altered tag made with Scrapmatts gorgeous Gears stencil using texture paste and then painted with a mix of DecoArt paints over is.
All borders and Scrapmatts chipboards are painted with gold acrylic paint.
The Angels are casted with Makin's Clay white clay in a mold from some unknown company and then lightly painted with the same gold paint.






The list of Scrapmatts products used here:

Thanks for being here with me today!


6 comments:

  1. WOW, love the layout Irit, great use of the chipboard and I can see the stencil in the background. Tag is just amazing, that stencil with gears really makes the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eclectic and fun layout. How amazing to travel so much. Love the MM on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout using the photos from a place you enjoyed and lots of scrapmatts, and love your arty tag too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the story that goes along with the layout. The tag is lovely with the touches of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Layout and tags Irit, the tags show up the stencils awesomely...

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete