Thursday, October 20, 2016

Boy verses Girl.....

Good morning how are you all, Rikki here today with some new pieces for Scrapmatts. This time for those with boys / men in our lives. I must say when I only had my boys, layouts where so easy to do, then I had little miss and I got nervous, I mean I had been scrapping 8 years with boy only layouts, how was I meant to do girly? 

Then once I ''mastered'' the girly, it became increasingly hard to scrap boys, or maybe I was more aware of the availability of boy products verses girly ones..... Which made me think how did I do it before? Thank goodness for mixed media, I think that allows your get really creative when doing boy layouts.












My Second layout for the month is something a little bit different for my style, but I am obsessed with this finish!!! While Scrapmatts where over in Western Australia, I got to demo after the demo was able to have a little play out the back, I have been waiting to play with these new rust paints forever and this was a perfect opportunity to try them out on some chipboard.















Till next month, have a creative day.

Rikki xxxx







8 comments:

  1. Amazing creating Rikki, I love the MM layout with the chipboard you have used and fabulous how the rust looks on the chipboard on the second layout..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I hear you about being at home with boy's pages, then adapting to the feminine and finding oneself at a bit of a loss when going back to boys. You don't look to have lost the knack however, both these are wonderful. Lots of texture and grunge :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creations, Rikki!!
    Both of your layouts look fantastic....love grunge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your work. How awesome are those rust paints. Definately a favourite of mine. Perfect for male layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layouts Rikki...love all the rust & grunge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The detail in your layouts is amazing Rikki, awesome, aweosme and awesome, the rust is so cool, I remember you playing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that rust effect looks amazing! I love the first layout too, the hot air balloons look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layouts Rikki, and the rust effects looks better in real life...

    ReplyDelete