Saturday, October 1, 2016

October @ Scrapmatts :)




Hello, Dear Scrapmatts friends!

Wow! think I blinked & missed September!
How fast did that month go?

I was super lucky to catch up with Andrew & Sofie at the 
Orange Craft Alive Show a couple of weeks ago.....
I always love seeing the amazing range of Stencils & Chipboard products in person, 
as I always walk away feeling really inspired. If you get the chance to
 attend a craft show make sure you do as you won't be disappointed! 
.....And a bonus, Andrew & Sof give the best cuddles ever!!!!

Now onto my latest creations using Scrapmatts goodies!!!

I created a set of
 Australiana Tags

I used the beautiful Gum Leaves in white mist.....I decided to not ink these little beauties.
I also added a little background stencil work.








The other creations I would like to share today are two
Halloween Tags
Here in Australia Halloween is not very popular, the number of
 Trick or Treaters fluctuates greatly from year to year.
 Last year we had none and the year before we had around 10.
Anyway, I decided to make a couple of tags for something a little bit different!

My children love this one!
I made tag bases from some cardstock.
My hot glue gun got a bit of a workout!

I made the spider from 2 beads & some wire cut from paper flowers and of course
 the trusty hot glue gun!


Scrapmatts products used;
Stencil Cracks
Twigs
Windows 04
Diamond Mesh 01
Ornate Frame 03
Men's Accesories 01
 Butterflies 08

I hope you have found my creations inspiring.....please visit the
SCRAPMATTS
Online Store
& I am sure, you too will be inspired!
Thanks for stopping by....remember to pop by, again in a day or 2 as our wonderful
Design Team are always posting their gorgeous projects!
Until Next Time
Happy Creating

 

9 comments:

  1. Great work as usual Kim, There is just something about it but yiur work always smile at you....

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are lovely! I really love the gum leaves with stunning stencilling! And the other tags look marvellous too! Wonderful creating too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl to spend some time with Sophie and Andrew. Lovin' the Gum leaf tags - they look great with the MM background and the pops of red. Clever work with the tiny spider and the little bottle of beads on the Halloween tags. Inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These a just fabulous Kim, love them all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the tags, but those first ones would be great as Christmas gift tags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic set of tags. I really like the Halloween ones with the pops of orange.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kim, all your tags are delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete