Monday, October 3, 2016

October Creations -By Crece

Hello Scrapmatts friends, Crece here today sharing some projects I have been working on.


Life is a Journey Bag

Here is a little step by step on how I created this little bag...

 Step 1. I first covered the calico bag with some Clear Gesso


 Step 2. I then painted the area with Navy Blue paint



 Step 3. Using White paint, I dipped a paper towel cardboard center and a pen lid to create these circles


 Step 4. I then painted over the bag again with some clear gesso. I then splashed some white Dylusions spray and some clear glimmermist to make it look all sparkly.


 Step 5. I used the Starburst Stencil ST5016 with some Silver Ferro.



 Step 6. I used embossing powder to cover some Scrapmatts chipboard stars CB1223 and a butterfly charm CH018 also available from Scrapmatts. (be careful when embossing metal charms as they get extremely hot!!!)


 Step 7. Use Hot Glue gun to attach butterfly and stars. I have also added 'Life is a journey' from  Scrapwords 21 CB6103.
I have also stuck on some bling for extra sparkle (cant see it in these pictures unfortunately.)





Happy Birthday Koala Card 



Scrapmatts Items used:  



Happy Birthday Kite Card


Scrapmatts Items used:

Thanks for stopping by to ahve a look, make sure to check back here again soon to see some other inspiring projects from the Scrapmatts Design team.

Crece
XXX

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful creating, I love the stencilling on the bag as well as the step by steps.. Fantastic cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A clever idea with the gift bag, something I've not attempted and it looks fantastic. Both the cards are fresh and appealing too. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea with the hessian bag, Crece! Very creative.....and both your cards look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome projects Crece, I love them all...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Work Crece. Love the Hessian Bag and the starburst stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pieces, especially the little bag!

    ReplyDelete