Wednesday, March 16, 2016


Hello everyone, Lisette here.
I am so excited to be on the Scrapmatts Design Team for 2016
with some very talented scrapbookers.
Welcome to my first blog post.

Today I would like to share with you two cards I have made this week and a layout from earlier in the year.
Although I always make cards (can't remember last time I bought one) I don't usually put this much effort into them.  However this time I know the recipients will really appreciate them (hopefully they arrive via Aust Post before they see this blog!)

This first card is for a dear friend whose Sister In Law passed away recently.


I started with white cardstock and used texture past with the Tile Stencil ST5024.  I then sprayed it with various shades of mists.
I have also used a flourish CB1004 which I altered using mists and then added the sentiment from Words CB1236 and finished off with a flower.

My second card is for my husbands God Daughter who has been sick for a while.


Using the same technique of texture paste and mists I used Dots stencil ST5006. I used some CB60013 flowers and finished off with laugh from Words CB1200.

I haven't had time to complete a new layout for this post so have used one I did at the beginning of this year.


I have always loved Scrapmatts chipboard so already had some in my collection.  I have used Chains CB1229, Smile from Words CB1200 & Life sentiment CB6103.  The inkblot stencil is one from my stash however Scrapmatts have two fabulous stencils that are similar ST1009 & ST5012.

Hope these projects have inspired you to use the fabulous
Chipboard and Stencils from Scrapmatts. 
You can go the online store here Scrapmatts
Until next month, happy scrapping
Lisette

6 comments:

  1. Well done Lisette, fantastic work, I can see you are enjoying the stencils...beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creating Lisette! Those stencils look wonderful and I am sure the recipients of those cards will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiring work with the Mixed Media on all three projects. Especially like the daisy chippies left raw on the purple card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects, great use of chippies & stencils :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you have used the masks and chipboard on your projects Lisette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome way to use the stencils, Lisette!
    Love your creations!

    ReplyDelete