Friday, March 18, 2016

I'm early, I'm early for a very important date!!!! Easter

Hi & Welcome
 
Fi here, with my very first share as one of the new 2016 Design Team Members.
 
Today I am sharing three cards that I made yesterday and hoping they may
inspire you to get creative for Easter.  Scrapmatts chipboard words are the perfect
size to use not only on cards and tags, but project life as well.
 
  Moments To Share

 
I had a little fun on this one using the String Circles 
to create a birds like nest under the egg, along with Scrap Words 28.
  

Easter With Love


On this one I have again used String Circles CB5140 giving it
a coat of gesso, and CB1200 Scrap Words 08.

And lastly we have........

Celebrate

 
 
On this card I have used the Scrapmatts CB1200 Scrap Words 08. 
I love how these words are shaped like little clouds
adding a little whimsy to your project.

I hope you've not only enjoyed my projects but I also been inspired. 
Creating Easter cards is not only fun but a great way to give someone a handmade gift!

Thankyou for joining me today and don't forget to check out the

Scrapmatts Ning Site

for more inspiration or maybe you would like to
 share your  own work with us.

 
 
 Until next time, Happy Scrapping!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Oh your cards are adorable!! so cleverly designed too.. I love those words chippies.. and Easter is not too far away now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three adorable projects for Easter - lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fi 3 beautiful cards, I love the shabby chic look you have created with them all...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful designs, Fi!
    Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these cards, great job xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easter is coming so quickly, love the soft colours you have used on these cards, beautiful

    ReplyDelete